Website Maintenance Plan
We take on the stress of making sure your site is protected, maintained, backed up and secure.
Our monthly plan takes the stress off of you in keeping your site safe and protected. We’re on your side making sure that month to month your site is protected, updated, maintained, backed up and is kicking butt online. And when you’re on our plan, you’ll have a trusted webmaster you can reach out to at any point for help with updates, edits, additions or any potential website issues. Beats waiting on the phone for 30 minutes trying to get ahold of hosting support.
What’s in the Plan?
Our maintenance plan includes the following primary services:
Updates & Optimization
We keep your site updated, maintained, cleaned and running smooth and fast.
- WordPress, theme monitored & updated
- Site cleared and optimized weekly
- Plugins monitored and updated
Monitoring & Protection
- Website scanning & monitoring protection
- Preventative hack measures & tools in place
- Firewall (extra security net) available if needed
Backups & Restore Points
- Weekly website backups
- On & off-site backup locations
- Daily restore points
- Monthly google analytics report of page views, site traffic details and more
- Detailed reports on what’s been done to keep your site updated and secure.
• $99/MO for a site we didn’t build.
• We offer a price break for multiple sites
• No contracts, initiation or termination fees
• Annual pricing option pay for 11 months instead of 12
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do you offer web hosting + maintenance?
Sure do – we can offer to host your website(s) and tie it in with our maintenance plan for a discounted monthly or annual rate. Contact us for a quote!
Are there any set up or cancellation fees?
Nope! There are no setup costs and should you ever need to leave the plan, there are no cancellation fees. And the door is always open should you ever leave and decide to come back to the plan.
What happens if I pass on your plan?
- The site will not be optimized which leads to poor performance, slow loading times and a gradual loss of Google SEO rankings.
- The site’s tools, plugins, themes and WordPress itself will quickly go out of date which is the #1 leading cause of website hacks. It’s incredibly important to keep ALL your website tools and plugins up-to-date.
- You’ll have no backups or restore points so if the site get hacked or breached, you could lose all your content, pages and Google ranking.
- You won’t get a monthly report overviewing your site traffic, page views, etc.
- Most importantly, you won’t have us as your trusted webmaster to assist you with quick updates, tweaks, website issues, etc. Often you’ll have to try getting a hold of your hosting company for any assistance.