Yay! You’re all booked in.
I can’t wait to get started on your project. Good design will help convert more website visitors into subscribers and customers, bring in more inquiries, make you look more professional and “seasoned” in your industry and take you from where you are to where you dream of being.
Go through this page and if you have any questions at all, just shoot me a message!
Ok, let’s get started. First things first… what’s this page about?
- Office Hours – Communication and scheduling.
- Project Management – Instructions on how we’ll organize your project.
- Your Checklist – A checklist of things I need you to complete before your project starts, your homework.
- Feedback Guidelines – Some easy guidelines to help you provide really helpful feedback.
- Timeline Guidelines – A little info on our deadlines and my payment policy.
- A list of some frequently asked questions my clients ask me.
- And lastly, a look at what happens next after you’ve handed in your homework.
I believe you deserve to run a business that blesses your life not one that robbed you of the treasured moments you want to hold onto for a lifetime. I keep my hours separate so I can focus on family when I am with them and work when I have my office hours.
I work Monday to Friday from 9 – 5 EST.
During your project we will primarily use email. I do my best to reply to all communication regarding active projects within 24 hours during my office hours. Please be sure to keep your communication concise and thorough. Be sure to gather all your thoughts before hitting send.
If need be, we can schedule a chat via zoom or phone, you can schedule an appointment here. Scheduling calls allows me to keep my work from being interrupted in my schedule intact.
Will my new site be on page one of Google?
Not yet. It takes time and good search engine optimization (SEO) to achieve this. However, your site will be optimized for search engines and over time could get on the first page of Google for search terms related to your business.
Will you show me how to update the site myself?
Absolutely! At the end of your project, I offer a complimentary [ZOOM TRAINING SESSION/PHONE CALL/TUTORIAL AREA] to help you learn how to manage and update your own website.
Will you send me the fonts you used?
In short, no. I own the licenses to the font files I use in your project. However, if you’d like to purchase these fonts, just let me know and I can get that sorted for you!
Will you send me the editable design files?
These files are not included in the project. But if you do want them, let me know and I’ll create a separate invoice for the cost of these files.